Saturday…a bit of DiY

FrameAlthough one of the purchase decisions for my house was that there was little that needed doing to it, there are always one or two little things to be done. One of those was improving space in the tank, or airing cupboard. It is a large space, not well used, so it seemed a good idea to make better use of it.The first photo shows the cupboard as it was, with just the outline of a Shelfshelf I put in to size things up. I thought about moving the plumbing to the back and side of the tank, but after putting the frame in, it seemed a lot of work for little gain, so after a bit of sawing, I ended up with more useable airing space. Only a little job, but one that will make a difference!

Onwards and upwards!

Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.